What Our Subscribers Say
“Reorg is my No. 1 go-to for information – they send me up-to-date email alerts regarding filings and generally cover everything I need. I read Reorg emails first thing and throughout the day and when the Reorg email is about an unknown or unanticipated event, I will follow up with a call to my team to see how we can engage.” – FTI Consulting
- Ensuring subscribers are fully aware of the risks and opportunities for the companies and credits they invest in and advise on, Americas Covenants provides in-depth indenture and credit agreement analysis of both the primary and secondary markets, focusing on complicated high-yield credits.
- Identifies potential risks arising from debt incurrences, asset sales, coercive exchanges, collateral erosion and value leakage to equity holders.
- Offers proprietary tear sheets including comprehensive covenant analysis and views of companies’ capital structures.
- Search hundreds of high-yield bonds in our leading Market Maker database as well as private and public loans through the Representative Loan Terms Database.
- Quickly develop a detailed understanding of situations using our Advanced File Viewer.
- Access exclusive data, deal documents, reports and terms, and overviews of companies’ capital structures.
- Ensure you understand all details and potential risks by connecting directly with the Americas Covenants team of legal analysts – available only from Reorg.
Top read Covenants Analysis included names such as Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co, McGraw Hill and Horizon Global Corporation.
Join the 12,000+ industry professionals using Americas Covenants monthly to optimize their workflow. Request a trial here.