Thu 12/21/2023 03:00 AM
- Deal volume picks up toward year-end with multiple deals spilling into 2024;
- Q1 pipeline builds up as advisors distribute teasers for new processes;
- Pricing trends downward throughout the year bolstering PE firms’ bidding power;
- Jumbo unitranche reaches new heights setting deal terms precedent;
- Difficult year for fundraising across all private markets strategies; and
- M&A among direct lending funds to continue.
A burgeoning deal pipeline is expected to come to fruition...
This article is an example of the content you may receive if you subscribe to a product of Reorg Research, Inc. or one of its affiliates (collectively, “Reorg”). The information contained herein should not be construed as legal, investment, accounting or other professional services advice on any subject. Reorg, its affiliates, officers, directors, partners and employees expressly disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this publication. Copyright © 2024 Reorg Research, Inc. All rights reserved.