Fri 10/09/2020 15:42 PM
Share this article:
Hornblower said as part of its private disclosure earlier this week to outline terms of a new $90 million term loan that it has the capacity under its credit agreement to transfer to an unrestricted subsidiary certain of its Niagara Falls operations assets that will be used to secure the facility, according to sources. In the disclosure, the company also indicated that sponsor Crestview Partners injected $30 million of equity in August, the sources said. Hornblower in August said that Crestview was contemplating an equity injection as an alternative to a pulled amendment aimed at deferring cash interest, as reported.

Continue reading for the Americas Core Credit by Reorg team's update on Hornblower, and request a trial to access our coverage of thousands of other credits.

Caspian Capital will anchor the term loan, funding 50.1% and backstopping the remaining 49.9%, which will be open to participation by lenders to the $645 million L+450 bps term loan B due May 2025, the sources said. The loan will pay 11% and mature in 2023, as reported.

An ad hoc group of majority term loan lenders has been working with Shearman & Sterling as legal advisor and is evaluating the transaction, the sources said. An ad hoc group of minority term loan lenders is working with Stroock as legal advisor. Caspian is not part of either group, the sources noted.

The San Francisco-based cruise and ferry operator is working with Paul Weiss as legal advisor and Guggenheim Securities as financial advisor, as reported.

Hornblower, Crestview Partners, Caspian Capital, Shearman & Sterling and Stroock did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

--Harvard Zhang
Share this article:
This article is an example of the content you may receive if you subscribe to a product of Reorg Research, Inc. or one of its affiliates (collectively, “Reorg”). The information contained herein should not be construed as legal, investment, accounting or other professional services advice on any subject. Reorg, its affiliates, officers, directors, partners and employees expressly disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this publication. Copyright © 2020 Reorg Research, Inc. All rights reserved.
Thank you for signing up
for Reorg on the Record!